Dear VETERANS OF FOREIGN WARS DEPARTMENT OF WYOMING,
Congratulations! The Walmart Community Grants Team and Facility # 7077 are pleased to inform you that your Community Grant application for Request ID 53218093 has been selected to receive a $1,500.00 grant. We are thrilled to support your work in our communities and share your desire to provide local impact.
By receiving this grant, you are part of a long history of Walmart’s commitment to giving back to the communities where we operate. In fact, Mrs. Helen Walton used to say "It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived."
We encourage you to celebrate this grant publicly! We hope that you will consider doing the following four things:
1. Connect with the store manager who chose to support your local cause and let them know that the grant check arrived safely.
2. Work with the local store manager to announce the grant.
3. Consider sharing the work that our grant supports on social media – our associates and customers like to see the impact we are making in our communities.
4. Review the Grantee Welcome Toolkit at the link below, addressing frequently asked questions (FAQ’s), publicity, and outreach options for your consideration.
The photo release form can be found at the following link:
Again, congratulations on your grant award. We are eager to see its impact!
Sr. Director, Community Giving
- Special thanks to Walmart for providing the VFW Dept of WY with a $1500 grant.